Accessing Higher Ground 2010 - the Official Conference of ATHEN!
Join ATHEN members November 15-19 in Westminster Colorado for this year’s Accessing Higher Ground: Accessible Media, Web & Technology Conference. AHG not only offers the opportunity to attend over 60 sessions on the implementation and benefits of Assistive Technology and Accessible Media in the university and college setting, but also the chance to meet and network with ATHEN members and attend and participate in the national ATHEN meeting.
Visit the Accessing Higher Ground 2010 website for more information
- Keynote Speaker: George Kerscher, Ph.D., Secretary General of the DAISY Consortium will be discussing "eBook Standards, Laws, and Current Implementations".
- The conference will host its second year at the beautiful 4-star Westin Hotel in Westminster, Colorado. The Westin has excellent conference facilities, is fully accessible and is located within view of the Rocky Mountains, about half-way between Denver and Boulder.
- National ATHEN meeting: Access Technology in Higher Education Network is an organization for professionals who work with access technology in the higher education environment. Learn about the organization and meet other members during evening meeting (To Be Announced).
- Over 60 presentations and hands-on sessions taught by national experts
- Over 35 hours of hands-on workshops included in the agenda.
More information at conference site: http://www.colorado.edu/ATconference/